The T-type temporary construction site portable office adopts a modular design. Compared with the K-type prefab house, the indoor and outdoor rooms are more neat and tidy, the space layout is more flexible, and the airtightness and sound insulation performance are better.
In addition that, T-type house can be widely used in engineering camps, government resettlement, large-scale events and various commercial activities in the field of temporary housing.
The T-type temporary construction site portable office has the characteristics of strong versatility, easy disassembly and assembly, long service life and many turnover times. The floor load is designed according to 150kg/m2, and the seismic intensity reaches 7th.
1. Waterproof structure: The mobile house is structurally waterproof and does not require any waterproof treatment.
2. Convenient disassembly and assembly: the house can be disassembled and reused many times.
3. Reliable structure: Light steel flexible structure system, safe and reliable, meets the requirements of building structure design specifications.
4. Flexible layout: doors and windows can be set at any position, and indoor partitions can be set at any lateral axis.
5. Environmental protection: The house can be recycled many times, low loss rate, no construction waste.
6. Long service life: Light steel structure is treated with anti-corrosion paint, and the normal service life can reach more than 10 years.
Prefabricated Construction Site Office Inside show after decoration