The temporary structure houses have brought a lot of convenience to people. We can see different engineering temporary structure houses in many places: the main applications are:
1. such as engineering offices, workers dormitories, restaurants, warehouses, temporary bathhouses, temporary toilets, etc. This type generally requires short-term use and can be removed and moved many times.
2. New houses for enterprises and institutions: If schools, factories, and other enterprises and institutions do not require large-scale civil engineering, new classrooms, dormitories, canteens, warehouses, and other houses need to be added.
Description of temporary structure panels: EPS heat-insulated sandwich panels, rock wool sandwich panels, glass wool sandwich panels, and plastic steel plates.
1) EPS heat-insulating sandwich panel: It is an ultra-light construction panel made of color-coated steel sheet as the surface material and EPS as the core material. Lightweight (1 / 20-1 / 30 of the concrete roof weight), heat insulation (its thermal conductivity value is 0.034W / mK). Fast construction speed (no wet work, no secondary decoration, is a new type of envelope structure material that integrates load-bearing, thermal insulation, waterproof, and decoration)
2) Rock wool sandwich panel: Class A fire resistance, heat insulation, sound insulation, fire resistance, etc.
3) Glass wool sandwich panel: Class A fireproof. Compared with the rock wool panel, the panel is lightweight and suitable for roofing.
4) Plastic steel plate: beautiful appearance, long service life, Class A fire protection
Styles of temporary structures:
Style: single-slope type, double-slope type, and four-slope type, and the number of layers is 1-3.