1. All components of the temporary prefab house are produced by standardized prefabrication, which not only facilitates installation and disassembly, but also enriches the layout of the movable board house and the functionality of the house by freely adding, reducing, and changing the positions of doors, windows, and partitions.
2. The materials of temporary prefab house components can be recycled. After the components are galvanized, they can be used for 10 years without any construction waste.
3. The complete disassembly and assembly of light steel movable house parts makes the house easy to transport and save costs.
4. The temporary prefab house system makes it has excellent resistance to wind speed; the lightweight movable slab house structure makes the house show good integrity when it encounters an earthquake disaster that is 7 degrees stronger than the seismic fortification intensity.
5. It adopts the light steel structure system, and the wall and roof are covered with color steel composite sandwich panels. And it adopts structure waterproof design to enhance air tightness and water tightness of the house.
7. It is light in weight and easy to install. Six skilled workers can install a 200m2 house in one day.
8. When the temporary prefab house leaves the factory, according to the actual application, you can choose to add accessories such as suspended ceiling, disassembly and assembly of the ground, disassembly and assembly of eaves, color steel door and so on.
9. It has strong adaptability to the environment and is convenient for on-site installation. It can be used as a large number of economical and inexpensive temporary offices and accommodation.