Henan K-home Steel Panel Build Construction Site Dorms designed specifically for on construction site worker housing buildings also can be used as construction site office, construction site canteen, construction site training room, construction site entertainment room. Using modular technology, it is possible to achieve lower costs and a faster completion time. Our labor dorms allow us to build multiple floor housing.
The big character of steel panel Dorms is the much easy installation step. The installation is similar to the building concrete house:
1. Level the surrounding and the partition wall panels. It is best to use reinforced concrete, which is relatively strong.
2. Erect the column and connect the skeleton with the transverse beam,
3. Install the upper partition, the outer wall board and the door and window frame;
4. Lay the floor, then put up a layer, then go up the roof truss and roof slab;
5. Install doors and windows, pull the vertical support.
6. Install sanitary ware, hardware and the like.
In fact, this is a light steel structure, which is very similar to a heavy steel structure factory.
Inside and outside show after installation: