Prefab house is widely using in the different industry:
temporary construction in fieldwork, urban construction, commercial development, temporary office, dormitory,stores,schools,hospitals,exhibition hall, parking areas, filling stations, security booths.
Width * Length * height =m K *nK * aP (m=3/4/5, n>=3, K=1820mm, P=950mm)
1. Widely used: Light steel structure building is widely used in various industries with its characteristics.
2. Easy to assemble, disassemble and transport: The house can be assembled and disassembled many times, used repeatedly, just need simple tools to assemble. Short construcion period, 4 people can install 100-150/Square meter in one day. Saving time and labor cost.It can be disassembled to be several parts when transport.
3. Eco and enviromental protection structure: Light steel structure buildings are with low cost and all parts can be easily recycled.
4. Firm structure and long service life: All the light steel is using anti-corrosion treatment. The service life can be 10 years or more.
5. Good performance: Waterproof, fireproof and heat insulation wall material with good performance.
6.Flexible design: Various of combinations and professional assistance in design. Can be flexible according to customer's request.
7. Perfect appearance: Unity of materials make the house showing good decoration effect.
Technical Parameter of standard prefabricated house:
1. Wind resistance: Grade 11(wind speed≤ 120km/h)
2. Earthquake resistance: Grade 7
3. Live load capacity of roofing: 0.6kn/m2
4. External and internal wall heat transmission coefficient: 0.35Kcal/m2hc
5. Second Floor Load Capacity: 150kg/m2
6. Live load of corridor is 2.0KN/ m2
7. Wall permitted loading: 0.6KN/ m2
8. Ceiling Permitted live loading: 0.5 KN/m2
9. Wall Coefficient of thermal conductivity: K=0.442W/m2k
10. Ceiling Coefficient of thermal conductivity: K=0.55W/ m2K