The prefabricated house is fast to install, easy to disassemble, safe and durable. They should be used normally for more than 10 years, but they should be maintained during normal use.
1. After the installation of the prefab house is completed, the user should not change the structure without permission, and must not disassemble any bolt members, and do not increase or decrease the partition wall.
2. Light steel components should be brushed with maintenance paint once every 1-2 years to extend the life of the product and maintain its beauty.
3. It is connected with the whole steel structure. The user arranges the electric lighting equipment. The wires cannot be directly tied to the steel structure. It should be installed with a conduit or a trough to avoid electric shock.
4. All light steel structures that are connected by screws are equipped with common power sockets and other facilities. Do not install or hang on the steel frame of the house. Square plastic conduits or wire ducts should be designed for insulation and laying. To prevent leakage and electric shock.
5. After the production and installation, non-professionals should not modify the structure or circuit design of the house at will, nor can they remove the screws or steel frame fittings of the house structure, nor can they disassemble the steel sandwich panel partition wall or add another partition. If you want to increase or decrease the partition wall, you should inform us to arrange a professional to solve it for you.
6. After leaving the room, be sure to turn off all the power to prevent accidents. When using a gas stove, the house must not be too close to the fire source, and high-power electrical equipment cannot be used.
7. The frame of the steel house should be sprayed with paint once or more between 12-24 months under normal circumstances, this can prevent the steel frame from rusting, and it will also make the steel house beautiful and eye-catching!
Components of Prefabricated House
Exterior and Interior Shows