Prefab Worker Dinning House
1. Prefab worker dinning house are made of light steel as a steel structure, and sandwich panels are used for wall panels and roofs.
2. There are three options for sandwich panels: polystyrene, rock wool or fiberglass wool.
3. The standard prefabricated house is made of 1.82 meters as a module with the components connected by bolts.
4. The house can be assembled and disassembled multiple times and has a service life of more than 15 years.
5. Applicable to labor camps, mineral workers' quarters, temporary offices, canteens, recreation rooms, earthquake rooms, emergency rooms, etc.
Technical parameter of standard prefab house:
1. Wind resistance: Grade 11
2. Earthquake resistance: Grade 8
3. Live load capacity of roofing: 0.5kn/m2
4. Second floor load capacity: 150kg/m2
5. Live load of corridor: 2.0kn/m2