Prefab Mobile Dormitory are often used for construction site workers’ residences. It is not only practical, but also more affordable than other types of board houses. There is no skeleton or a little skeleton welded on site, and then the enclosure structure (color steel The composite board) is fixed to the structure.
Features of Prefab Mobile Dormitory
1. It can be assembled and disassembled conveniently and quickly, and only simple tools are needed for the installation process. The average person can install 20-30 square meters per day.
2. Universal standardization can realize industrialized production.
3. Inventory, can be used multiple times, and the loss rate is low. In the construction of traditional buildings, the construction of temporary offices and living facilities for demolition should be avoided.
4. No transportation restrictions.
5. According to the needs of customers, standard modules can be used for space combination to build buildings of any size from small to kiosks, large hangars or multi-storey buildings. 6. Environmental protection. No need to use a lot of bricks, hemp, Asbestos bricks and other materials will not leave a lot of construction waste to pollute the environment. Scope of application
Outdoor Prefab Mobile Dormitory such as building construction, highways, disaster relief resettlement houses, composite steel structure houses, special steel structure composite houses, etc. According to national standards, applicable standards and specifications
K-HOME could supply Prefabricated Houses. Temporary durable light steel panelised solution. Ideal for workers camps. Application. Accomodation; Workers Camp; Hospital.
K-HOME have done a lot of Offsite construction/modular projects large and small. Servicing developers and owners in multi-family, workforce man camps, and commercial using houses.