The Double Storey Quarter is a kind of movable board house often built on factories and construction sites. It has abrasion resistance and good gloss. Now the built-in rock wool color steel plate has fire resistance, earthquake resistance, high hardness, and very wear resistance. It can be used in most construction spaces, so there are many places that can be used. Its common advantages of soft light and pure color are used for various types of construction. It is suitable for single-story large-span buildings, and can also be used to build multi-story or high-rise buildings. When the floor deck of the building deck is blanked, the length should be overlapped according to the requirements on the design drawings.
Advantages of double storey quarter
1. Beautiful appearance, reasonable price, economical and practical.
2. The house is light in weight, and a 5 ton truck can load all the components of the double slope color steel movable house, which is convenient and economical in transportation.
3.The standardized standard components can be assembled according to the needs of users in various areas of different sizes and different purposes.
4. The light steel flexible structure system is safe and reliable, and meets the requirements of building structure design specifications.
5. It has the characteristics of typhoon resistance, earthquake resistance, heat insulation, sound insulation, heat preservation, and moisture resistance.
6. Convenient assembly and disassembly, short installation period, especially suitable for emergency engineering needs.
Scope of application of double storey quarter
Double storey quarter are widely used in temporary offices and dormitories on construction sites; large-scale field exploration and field operations such as transportation, water conservancy, oil, and natural gas.
K-HOME could supply Prefabricated Houses. Temporary durable light steel panelised solution. Ideal for workers camps. Application. Accomodation; Workers Camp; Hospital.
K-HOME have done a lot of Offsite construction/modular projects large and small. Servicing developers and owners in multi-family, workforce man camps, and commercial using houses.