prefabricated villa house
prefabricated house description:
1. The prefab house is made of light steel structure and color steel sandwich panel as wall and roof.
2. The size and layout can be designed as per customers' requirements for its flexible dimension
3. The house has waterproof structure and heating insulation material, such as EPS, Rock wool or PU Panels interlock easily to form a complete thermally efficient shell.
4. Two kinds of flooring systems are available, one is a steel chassis floor, the other is concrete foundation, this concrete floor should be made on the site.
5. One 40’HQ container can load about 240m2 considering 50mm thickness panel for roof and wall;
6. Six skilled workers can finish 42m2 in 8 hours ;
7. The house can resist a heavy wind load of 0.5KN/m2 and 7-8 degree seismic intensity.
1, Easy installation: two people can install a house in two days
2, Easy disassemble: two people can disassemble a house in one day.
3, Service life: 20 years or more
4, Competitive price: Compared to traditional construction cost saving more than 50%
5, Environmental protection and energy-saving products: no construction waste, reusable, materials can be recycled.