K-Type prefab house can build a prefab classroom in very short time. Only one week, you can finish all house installation and funitures finishing. If you need a fast build school classroom with low cost, K-type house is the best choice.
Structural design specification of K type Portable Classroom
1. The components used in the combined board room are made by standard modulus. The length and width are K (K=1820mm) as the standard modulus, and the height is P (P=950mm) as the standard modulus. The project span is 3K (3K=5460mm); the column spacing is 1K (K=1820mm), the column height is 6P (6P=5700mm), and the ridge height is about 6246mm.
2. The roof structure is a triangular truss, and the roof rafter is L40*1.5MM.
3. The floor structure is the main beam of the parallel string truss, the beam height is 400mm, the floor secondary beam is C80 steel, and the sectional specification is 80*40*14mm.
4. Both ends of the roof truss and the main truss of the floor are screwed to the double-stranded cold-formed steel columns at both ends.
5. The foundation adopts a strip foundation of 300mm*300mm, and the number is C20.
6. Cross-column support is provided between the columns to transmit the longitudinal horizontal force and set the lateral wind-resistant system.