"Assembly room" is a popular name for prefabricated houses. Its full name is prefabricated houses. It is built in industrial production mode. Some or all of the components of the house are prefabricated in the factory and then transported to the construction site. A house built by assembling a reliable connection is called an industrialized or industrialized house in Europe, America, and Japan. The difference in "assembly room" is that some parts have been prefabricated, and the construction site has to be poured like a traditional building. It is not an imaginary "building block". Therefore, after the house is built, there is no difference in appearance from the appearance.
1. According to the current production measurement without scale, the "assembly room" is about 30% faster than the traditional construction method.
2, "Assembly room" safety is completely no problem, because prefabricated stairs, external walls, etc. are transported to the construction site, but also need to reinforced concrete, not simply connected. Each floor has a steel bar running through it, and the structure of the house is very strong.
3. Compared with traditionally constructed houses, the "assembly room" has higher component precision, can maximize the quality defects such as wall cracking and leakage, and improve the overall safety level, fire resistance and durability of the house. It uses a lightweight partition system that allows the owner to change the fitting as needed.
4. In the process of using the house, the "assembly room" is more energy-saving and environmentally friendly, such as the new insulation layer insulation effect is better. If household metering is implemented, heating at the same temperature, "assembling" room room temperature is higher, the owner can consider reducing the heating temperature, saving heating costs, and at the same time reducing energy use.
5. "Assembly room" is beneficial to energy conservation and environmental protection. Through factory production and on-site assembly construction, construction waste and construction sewage can be greatly reduced, construction noise can be reduced, harmful gas and dust emissions can be reduced, and on-site construction and management personnel can be reduced. Generally, it can save 20% of materials and save about 60% of water.
6. The industrialization of housing in the "assembly room" is not only beneficial to the capital flow of the development enterprise, but also can increase the speed of the listing of the house, so it can greatly slow down the current situation of insufficient supply in the market and adjust the supply relationship. After large-scale promotion, construction costs can be reduced, and it will also play a role in curbing housing prices.