1. Perform a hardness test first. For special terrain or the hardness of the foundation, there is a big difference, and special treatment should be done to ensure the smooth installation of the steel structure prefab house and to ensure its quality. Technicians should make advance measurements.
2. Level. After completing the measurement of the foundation, the next step is to pour the foundation. The key point at this time is to measure the level first. After the pour is completed, the level error should be controlled within 10mm. It should be noted that after the foundation is completed, it must be ensured that the level of the foundation is within the error, so as not to affect the subsequent work process.
3. Marking of concrete. Under normal circumstances, the foundation is C20 and there is no steel reinforcement inside. Of course, under special terrain or other irresistible conditions, the final plan should be based on the measurement of the technician.
4. Pouring time. Like the conventional concrete pouring process, the steel structure prefab house cannot reduce the process procedures. After the foundation pouring is completed or before the prefab house is installed, sufficient time should be allowed for the concrete to reach the hardness requirement.
5. The final pouring. While making the foundation, it must be poured together with the indoor ground, and the level is the same as the foundation, which ensures the installation period, quality and aesthetics after installation. After the prefab house is installed, the floor is laid indoors, which is convenient and tidy, and will not affect the appearance and quality.