Container van house are now very common on the construction site, as a place for on-site staff to rest and work. so how to build an container Van house?
1. Skeleton welding, after determining the number of people living in the modular container, the area of the container van house can be calculated, and then the skeleton of the house should be welded. Generally, steel frame, channel steel, and square steel welding are used, and the spacing is 30CM- Between 40CM, then the welding of the surrounding columns and the four-sided ring beam.
2. the color steel plate splicing, the material of the general movable room is color steel plate, the wall panel and the roof adopt 50MM purification plates, both sides are white, and then the door and window positions of a uniform size will be left, the chassis is the building template, there are certain The thickness can support hundreds of kilograms.
3. Lay the floor. After the main structure of the house is built, a protective decorative layer should be laid on the ground floor, so that it can be clean and waterproof, and it also has a beautiful effect. In general, this protective decorative layer mostly chooses floor leather, which is cheap, easy to use and beautiful.
4. Install lighting facilities, socket switches, and reserved air conditioning holes. The general lighting settings are installed in the middle of the mobile home, so that all corners can be illuminated. The switch is generally installed at the doorway, and the socket is generally at a distance. About 60 cm above the ground, the air conditioning hole is generally diagonally opposite the door.
5. Sealing and anti-theft treatment, anti-theft doors and windows must be installed after the basic construction of the container van house is completed, so as to ensure safety, after the anti-theft doors and windows are installed, sealing treatment is also required to prevent water and air leakage inside the container room To ensure the safety and comfort of people ’s lives.