Container house become the favorite nowadays, because of its affordable, convenient and eco-friendly characters. And another character is simplicity from design, production, transportation and installation.
Before buying a container house, you should have a budget plan in mind.
The cost will include design cost, cargo value, transportation fees, truck fees, installation fees, etc.
For how much will a container house cost?
Generally speaking, a container house usually consists by sets of container units, each set of container unit price from $1500 to $4000, depending on the size, steel material consumption, sandwich panel's thickness and inner core material and decorating.
Here are the basic steps of the construction process:
1. Cost – Find out the legal requirements of your property, including any necessary permits before starting construction. Get an accurate estimate of the cost per square foot to budget appropriately.
2. Planning – Design the floor plan, elevation, and any conceptuals.
3. Construction – Begin on-site preparations and off-site reinforcement/fabrication.
4. Delivery – Coordinate site placement for containers.
5. Retrofitting – Set the foundation, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and any additional features.