Prefabricated container houses refer to houses that have been modified with containers as the basic material and have windows and doors. This type of house is commonly used at construction sites as workers' dormitories, and some are used as rental houses, which are durable and convenient to build.
It mainly uses modular production technology to modularize a container into standard parts and assemble it on-site when needed. This can speed up the installation and disassembly. It can also reduce transportation costs.
* windproof, shockproof, moisture-proof, leakage-proof, fast and easy to move, flexible combination
* Interior decoration, external power supply, built-in air-conditioning, electricity, lighting, tables, and chairs, ready to use
* Long service life, can be used for more than 15 years
* Quick assembly ------- can be completed quickly.
* Good drainage system ------- structured drainage
1. When not in use.
First of all, we must pay attention to the exposure of the container. In fact, the sun is the root cause of damage. Every day, direct sunlight on any object can damage the object. Containers are no exception, so care must be taken when storing containers. Similarly, when it rains, it is also necessary to protect it from rain, and water is also more likely to corrode the container.
2. When used
In the use of containers, the main fear is that during transportation, if they encounter obstacles and scratch the protective layer on the surface of the container, the container will be easily eroded, reducing the overall service life of the container. Because of this, some obstacles that may collide must be avoided during transportation.