1. Safe and fire prevention: The prefabricated site office cabin mainly uses A-grade glass wool and rock wool and other refractory materials.
2. Fast and convenient: An office building is built within several days, which is convenient for mobile and relocation, flexible in entering and moving, and can be used at any time.
3. Flexible combination: You can use multiple containers to arbitrarily combine different shapes and sizes of employee dormitory, management office, temporary meeting room, dormitory, kitchen, bathroom, etc., and it is very fast.
4. Environmental protection and energy saving: The prefabricated site office cabin does not generate any operating waste, the built-in power supply wires are well arranged, only external power supply can be used, and can be recycled, more environmentally friendly and energy saving.
5. Moisture resistance and earthquake resistance: The floor and the natural ground have a strong space moisture resistance, and the steel structure frame has strong overall earthquake resistance.
6. Competitive price: The standard production line makes the prefabricated site office cabin low production cost. Each shipping container can ship at least 10 units of standard size cabins, which greatly saves transportation costs.
7. Structural aspect: The prefabricated site office cabin is all connected with bolts, which is strong and shockproof, waterproof and soundproof. Using environmentally friendly materials, can be recycled. It has been used for more than 10 years.