The standard size of Khome prefabricated modular units is 5950mm * 3000mm * 2800mm, and the width is optional 3000mm / 2435mm. The frame color can be selected from white gray, red and blue. Based on the traditional container, its steel frame, drainage system and roof system have great advantages, reducing the installation difficulty and saving installation time. Khome uses an automatic production line, and this efficient way can greatly speed up production and provide strong technical support for the "seven-day delivery" of standard containers.
1. Container frame: All steel structures of prefabricated modular units are made of Q235 structural steel, and all frames are made of hot-dip galvanized. After the bending is completed, it will be painted by the whole powder spray.
2. Exterior wall panel system: 50mm/75mm EPS/ Rock Wool/ Polyurethane sandwich panel exterior wall, color steel panel thickness 0.40mm, exterior sheet and inner sheet is white gray. The wall panel is coated on both sides with plastic film for protection. After you install the panels, you can remove it.
4. Floor system: 1.6mm PVC floor leather+ 18mm MGO board. The color of PVC floor is can be chosen freely.
5. Door: 980x2000mm steel security door.
6. Window: 950x1130mm PVC steel glass sliding window (screen installed on the interior).