The current prefab container office design generally tends to complete the entire project quickly, conveniently, and efficiently, which has reached the demand that it can be put into use in a short time.
Advantages of prefab container office:
1. Prefab Modular Office is a temporary construction, and the government approval procedures are simple, and almost all can be passed quickly;
2. Prefab Modular Office building can be relocated at any time, whether it is 2 or 3 floors, single or combined, with extremely high reuse rate;
3. The appearance color is rich, our company adopts advanced electrostatic spraying technology, the appearance color can reach thousands of kinds, and the paint quality is much higher than the traditional paint quality;
4. There is almost no damage to the site. If the ground is green, we can install the container just by hitting a few stone piers, retaining the green effect without any damage.
5. Fast construction speed. Most of the work is done in our company. Our company has a 5000 square meter production workshop, complete manufacturing equipment, and a daily production capacity of 200 square meters. And most of the decoration work is also done in the workshop. Only splicing and waterproofing work are required on site, and the general site construction takes 1-3 days.
6. The decoration scheme is optional. We have dozens of decoration schemes specifically for containers. We recommend suitable decoration schemes according to customers' industry and usage needs.
1. Low comfort
There are currently two types of container houses. One is the foam sandwich panel used in the side panels, which is very weak, has a short service life, and is not anti-theft. Although the anti-theft effect is much better if the traditional container is modified, the heat and sound insulation effect is relatively poor, and interior decoration is required.
2. Land lease
Container houses need to be rented out. The central location is cheap and expensive, so many container houses can only be placed in the suburbs.