Advantages of Flat Pack Container House
1. Trend: The modularization and integration of buildings is the trend of the times. Environmentally-friendly, energy-efficient, fast and efficient integrated houses are the development direction of future buildings. The container house is the result of development of the trend.
2. Safety: The components of container house are flexible. It is assembled with the space of standard modules, and the overall structure adopts steel structure as the frame, which has extremely high safety performance.
3. Fast: All components of container house are prefabricated in the factory. It also has features of standardized production, convenient transportation, quick assembly on site, and no need for secondary decoration.
4. Comfort: The wall panel is made of sandwich panel, which have good performance on insulation and sound insulation.
5. Environmental protection: the container house is easy to be disassembled, and can be moved as a whole without any garbage at the installation site.
6. Creativity: the flat pack container house can be connected infinitely in the horizontal direction, freely stacked vertically, and forms a patchwork of buildings.
Structure of Flat Pack Container House
0.45mm thickness color steel sheet, white grey
100mm thicknes matchs glass wool, 12kg/m3, single faced aluminum foil
YX12-110-880 flashing steel sheet, 0.35mm thickness, white grey
0.3mm thickness color steel sheet
100mm thickness glass wool, 12kg/m3, single faced aluminum foil
18mm G lass Magnesium Board+1.6mm PVC floor (blue)
Sandwich panel with EPS insulation
double faced 0.4mm color steel panel, 75mm insulation, 16kg/m3,
UPVC window frame and sliding window
White 1120*1100mm, hollow glass, with aluminum alloy rails
Right-hand inward-opening door, 845*2035mm
CEE industrial socket
220V, 50H z, three-phase, 32A
Single tube flourescent light