Container Office Unit specification:
Parameters: External dimensions: 6000mm * 3000mm * 3000mm
Inner size: 5800mm * 2800mm * 2800mm
Roof form: flat roof
Container office unit advantages:
Material composition: steel frame structure, double glass windows and cored steel door rock wool A-grade fireproof material Insulation: heat transfer system (K/m2.h.) ￡ 0.47, roof: 0.8mm color steel profile plate, insulation layer: 150mm thick glass wool, density 14kg/m3 Ceiling board: 0.5mm color steel profiled plate, high-grade environmental protection rubber and plastic floor 19mm cement fiberboard, insulation layer: 150mm glass wool
Bottom steel plate: 0.4mm color steel profiled plate, color steel outer wall plate: 0.4mm thick outer embossed galvanized color steel plate Insulation layer: glass wool 75mm thick, 64kg/m3, inner wall plate: 0.4mm thick galvanized color Steel plate.
1. The structure is safe and reliable. Can resist 11 winds, equivalent to design wind pressure: 0.45KN/㎡ (Chinese standard);
2. Convenient packaging and transportation. The product design fully considers the packaging and transportation intervals, and can provide the best loading mode; each 40-foot container (high box) can hold 6 standard unit bodies;
3. Roof waterproofing. The roof of the house is designed with centralized drainage, no additional waterproof treatment is needed, and the risk of rain leakage on the roof is eliminated;
4. Thermal insulation. The core material of the enclosing board is A grade fireproof material, heat preservation: heat transfer coefficient (K/m2.h.) ￡0.47;
5. Tight structure, moisture-proof, and anti-corrosion. The structure design of the house is reasonable, and the surface of the structure is treated with anti-corrosion and anti-rust; the color steel composite board itself has good moisture and anti-corrosion performance;
6. Easy to move. After the house installation is completed, there is no need to disassemble and install, and it can be hoisted and transported as a whole. Application areas: education, office space, warehousing, medical treatment, exhibitions, competitions, large energy factories, construction sites, etc.