The components of the steel structure have small section, light weight, easy to transport and installation, suitable for large span, high height, heavy bearing structure.
Suitable for withstand impact and dynamic load, with good seismic performance.The internal structure of steel is uniform with high reliability.
Factory mechanized production of steel structure components finished products of high precision, high production efficiency, site assembly speed, short construction period.
Three ways to help you on the installation:
1. We can offer you the manual include the photos and drawings, or some videos for help you on the
installation. And you will organize the local people to install it. 93% of our clients finished their
houses in this way.
2. We can send our people to your site to guide your people to install. Or send team people (3-5
people) to your site to install for you. This way is most easy way, but you need to pay their round-
way tickets, local food, accommodation, transportation, communication and salary, and also their
security on the site. Almost 5% of our clients choose this way.
3. You can send your people (engineers or the technician) to our co- mpany to study the installation
details. 2% of our clients choose this way for their orders.
1. How to buy your idea products?
You can provide us your drawing, and we can produce as your drawings.
Or we can design as your requirements if you don’t have a clear plan. We will provide our plans according to the local climatic condition.
2. What factors should be considered in customizing the prefab house?
2.1: The local weather condition. We need to know the wind speed, the snow loading (if it’s snowing area), the Seismic rating.
2.2: The size of the land can be for this building.
2.3: The purpose of the building, like do you need it for labour accommodation, office, or steel frame workshop, etc.
3. What countries or regions does our product export to?
Our main market is Africa and Asia, South America, etc. We have exported to many countries like: Australia, Angola, Senegal, Kenya, Indonesia, Thailand, Uruguay, Chile, America, and UK, etc.
4. The materials option for the thermal insulation:
4.1: corrugated steel sheet, thickness from 0.3mm-0.6mm
4.2: thermal insulation material: EPS sandwich panel, glass wool sandwich panel, rock wool sandwich panel, PU (polyurethane) sandwich panel.