This is a two-story hospital with a total of 24 beds. The total construction area is 1366.5 square meters and the land area is 633.25 square meters. The project took about 20 days from production to completion.
● The wards are all constructed to a high standard and are fully equipped with separate bathrooms and air conditioners.
● The ward is designed according to the requirements of infectious disease control. The wards area, staff working area, and living area are independently designed.
● The hospital building is equipped with a patient channel, medical care channel, and a special channel for cargo transportation.
Ventilation Pipe System
Staff Working Room
The construction takes full advantage of the modular building:
1. Modularity: All functions are composed of modules of the same size, which can meet the extremely fast construction speed requirements.
2. Industrialization: It is required to complete the construction in a very short time, so the designer must make full use of the existing module product size. While the floor is being processed on site, the modules are pre-produced in the factory. The factory environment and indoor construction conditions will ensure that its quality is easier to control and improve, reduce defects, improve product reliability, and also have higher production efficiency.
3. Assembly: The construction period on site is very short. Except for wet work such as floor leveling and foundation treatment, other parts of the site, such as equipment pipe installation, door and window installation, indoor facility installation, etc. are completely dry construction. Compared with the traditional construction method,the fast-assembling container saves time and reduces construction and decoration waste by about 70%.