Modular Container Standard Equipment: two windows, one door, distribution box, fluorescent lamp, socket, etc.,
The modular container house is widely used in disaster areas as temporary dwellings, workers camp, warehouses, temporary school, military camp and site office etc. It is equipped with toilet boxes, shower boxes, etc. The main frame of this product is made of special steel plate, and the side plate adopts special sound insulation packing, which has advantages of heat insulation, sound insulation, cold prevention and fire prevention. This product is simple to install and move, can be used for a long time.
1. Convenient for transportation, fast and convenient lifting
2. High strength: Welded steel frame to meet strength requirements. It is the building unit with the best seismic performance in the building, which is very suitable for post-disaster reconstruction
3. The whole top is welded, and the whole board is waterproof and leak-proof design, which is more safe and reliable.
4. Beautiful appearance: the wall is made of color steel sandwich panel, small plate combination design, the product is connected scientifically, and the surface is smooth and smooth
5, Strong weather resistance: good resistance to acid, alkali, salt spray and other corrosive, suitable for a variety of humid and corrosive environments. With waterproof, sound insulation, heat preservation, sealing, easy to clean, easy to maintain, beautiful appearance, etc.
6. Typical applications: offices, conference rooms, staff quarters, prefab military camp, prefab labor camp, prefabricated shops, prefabricated schools, prefabricated hotels, prefabricated factories, etc.
-Posts: 2.5mm thickness 140x140mmgalvanized steel plate
-Corner beam: 2.5mm thickness140x140mmgalvanized shaped steel plate
-Beam supports: 2.5mm 140x240mm galvanized shaped steel plate
Modular container Insulated wall panels:
-Wall panel: 50mm Rock wool sandwich panel/50mm EPS sandwich panel
-Insulation: 50mm 50kg/m3 rock wool insulation
-50mm glass wool
-0.4mm steel plate
Windows and entrance doors:
-Window: PVC sliding window
-Entrance door: 950mm x 2000mm steel door
Modular container Frame/Construction
Before house installation, the following things need to be prepare on site:
- Concrete foundation based on drawings / make the ground very flat
- 5t mobile crane is need
–Electrical supply for installation tools
–Place for storing materials on site
The whole modular house installation is very easy, 4 workers can use 2 hours to finish 1 unit modular container.
Delivery time – 15 days after receive the advance payment
Q: Are you factory or trading company?
A: We are real factory, we have 3 plants in Xinxiang City, Henan Province, China, if want more details, pls add whatsapp: 0086-18790630368
Q: How about your production capacity?
A: Container House: 800 sets per month.
Prefab House: 40,000 square meter per week.
Q: How about your quality control?
A: We have got certificate ISO9001:2015. Products processing through cutting, bending, welding, shot blasting, ultrasonic testing, packing, storing, loading to ensure no quality defects.
Q: Is third party inspection available?
A: SGS, BV, TUV, etc. are available, it is according to client requirement.
Q: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally within 30 days, it is according to order quantity, partial shipment is allowed for big order.
Q: What about the installation?
A: We'll provide the detailed installation drawing, supervisors guiding installation is available. We can do turnkey job for some kind of projects.
Q: How to ensure the product you supply is what we want exactly?
A: Before placing order, our sales and engineers team will provide you the suitable solution according to your requirements. CAD drawing, 3D drawing, Materials photos, Finished projects photos are available, which will help you understand the solution we provided deeply.