|Turnkey Workforce Housing|
The K-homeTurnkey Workforce Housing uses a small structure and is constructed of light steel frames and thermal insulation materials. It is a new type of energy-saving house that is mainly used in camps, public buildings, residences and special scenes.
K-home upgrades the original container room products. All parts of the new container are factory-automated, standardized production, and simple installation procedures, reducing labor and technical requirements on the installation site.
All of our accommodation containers feature:
· Full Painted Premium Grade Container - a large colour range.
· Easy plumbing and electrical connections
· Perfect for Mining Camps, Student, Residential and Holiday accommodation
· Ready plans or custom designed to suit your application
· Australian Made
The large accessory range which include:
· Air conditioner
· Wide range of doors and windows
· Vinyl flooring or floating floorboards