The container house is a building system that once again hits the fashion trend, and can be moved to various places anytime and anywhere, bringing people a more convenient and comfortable life. The solar photovoltaic panel can be used for indoor electricity, the solar water heater can be heated and supplied with water, and the indoor shower and domestic water are discharged by the sewage treatment system for reuse. Depending on the number of people, container houses of different sizes can be made.
|Container House Layout|
Series No.: KHCD02
Standard number of containers: 1, size: 6mx3mx2.8m (L x W x H)
2 person staff dormitory: 2 single beds, , with a bathroom and furniture: 2 wardrobes, 2 tables & chairs, sofa etc
|Container House Advantage|
1. Reliable structure: light steel structure is the frame of our building, which meets the design requirements of steel structure.
2. Easy to install and disassemble: Standardized components make it easy to install and dismantle. It is especially suitable for emergency projects.
3. Attractive appearance: Because prepainted steel sheet is adopted, the whole structure is handsome.
4. Environment friendly and economical: Reasonable design makes it reusable. The reusable character makes it environment friendly and economical.
5. Cost efficient: First class material, reasonable price, once and for all investment, low requirements for base and short completion time make it cost efficient.
|Container House Install|
Q255 steel adopted, meet the requirement of BCA that the yield strength must be more than 250mPa.
Our standard choice is rock wool or glass wool from CSR which are certified to CE, AS/NZS, ASTM and CSA standards.
The distribution box, circuit breaks, cables, switches & sockets, data and TV outlets are all certified to SAA, CE or CSA standard.
We use pipes with Watermark for supply pipes and UPVC pipes with Watermark for drain pipes. All the fittings have watermark seal. All the taps, shower heads and toilets come with Watermark and are rated 3 stars to WELS Code.
E. Aluminum windows and doors
Aluminum windows and doors can be Australian standard with flyscreen and blind if required.