The construction site containers are mainly used in temporary quarters, temporary offices, factory buildings, field workplaces, outdoor performances, exhibitions, large-scale sports events, mobile office rooms, storage, and military posts in construction sites. It can also be used in offices, headquarters, dormitories, conference rooms, warehouses, shops, toilets, equipment rooms, and various temporary and mobile rooms in the construction, railway, highway, water conservancy, petroleum, tourism, and military industries.
Advantages of Construction Site Containers:
1. Rugged and durable: the steel structure is the mainframe makes it shockproof, waterproof, windproof, fireproof, and anti-corrosive.
2. Environmental protection and energy saving: the construction site containers can be recycled for up to ten years, and will not produce waste during the installation.
3. Flexible combination: You can use multiple containers to arbitrarily combine different shapes and sizes of employee dormitory, management office, temporary meeting room, dormitory, kitchen, bathroom, etc., and it is very fast.
4. Convenient disassembly: The construction site containers are of an overall structure, which can be quickly transported to the destination with a crane. On-site hoisting, check-in on the same day, disassembly is simpler, just hang it away, and all furniture inside can be hung together.
5. Easy to move: The entire container house can be moved to any position you want at any time with a lifting truck.