K-home's new prefabricated living cabins has been popular in recent years for its stylish design, energy efficiency and affordability.
K-home can be most simply defined as a home in which most of the major components (such as frames) are prefabricated at the factory, and then all materials are transported by truck to the construction site for assembly. Parts of some kits need to be cut and trimmed in the field. Then deliver it to your assembled site.
The K-home combination family room offers over 50 designs, including many great combination family homes and granny graphic designs. Our fashion collection includes one-bedroom cottages, two-bedroom granny bungalows, and two-story two-story family homes.
We have design expertise and smart technology to ensure your plan meets your dream technology and ensure that your plan fits your dreams.
New Prefabricated Living Cabins
(1) It can be used repeatedly for a long time and has sufficient strength.
(2) Transfer on the way without moving the goods in the box, you can directly change.
(3) Can be quickly loaded and unloaded.
(4) It is convenient to fill and empty the goods.
(5) The volume is large and there are many goods loaded.