Under the epidemic situation, a large amount of supplies are urgently needed, and modular field clinic have become the first. So why not build concrete houses and use container houses as the only designated rooms to fight the virus and treat patients with pneumonia? What are its advantages and characteristics? Let's list them in detail below.
1. Heat insulation, windproof, shockproof, moisture-proof, waterproof, leak-proof, environmental protection, safety, fast and convenient movement, personalized matching.
2. The interior is completely renovated,
3. External electricity, built-in air conditioning, electricity, lighting, tables and chairs, ready to use
4. Long service life, can be used for more than 10 years
5. Fast assembly-can be completed quickly, immediately open for business, and quickly recover costs.
6. Good drainage system-------structured drainage
The modular field clinic is an integrated movable house made of steel plates, sandwich panels, bolts and other materials through standard technological process. After the box body is finished, a layer of anti-rust paint is sprayed first, and then sprayed in the dust-free workshop. The interior is decorated with sandwich panels, glass, wooden boards, and floor tiles. The effect is more magnificent, clean and beautiful, and all the facilities needed for life are reserved during the production process, which is especially suitable for temporary buildings.
Parts of Our Container House