In Haiti's capital, port-au-prince, two mobile container clinics have proved effective in fighting cholera after the earthquake, which has been welcomed by local residents and has saved many lives.
With the development of future portable containers, k-home plans to improve and equip these container health clinics with quality equipment, medicines, and medical personnel. Because of the low resource situation in the developing world, factors such as diagnosis, lighting, and climate control technologies are taken into account when designing these clinics. Containers will be transported to underserved areas for primary health care and treatment for women and children.
Mobile container Clinic advantages
1) it can be installed in a short time and assembled by high-strength bolts;
2) it can be reused and has a life of more than 15 years.
3) with reliable sealing structure, waterproof, fireproof, moisture-proof and anti-corrosion;
4) with washbasin, shower, air conditioner, socket, and other supporting facilities;
5) the special design enables the entire container warehouse to be handled flawlessly, so it is very suitable for mobile projects.
Standard Container Show