The mobile house is a new concept environmentally-friendly and economical mobile house with sandwich panels as the enclosure material, space combination with standard modulus series, and bolt connections. It can be assembled and disassembled conveniently and quickly, realizes the general standardization of temporary buildings, and establishes the construction concept of environmental protection, energy saving, fast and high efficiency, and makes the temporary houses enter a series of development, integrated production, supporting supply, inventory and availability. The field of stereotyped products used for many times of turnover.
First of all, the mobile house is a new type of modular board house, with reasonable materials. It can achieve a very good safety effect. The specific data is the resistance of strong earthquakes above 7 and typhoon 12, which is difficult for ordinary houses.
Secondly, the cost of the mobile house is lower. Due to some characteristics of the mobile house, compared with some brick houses, its cost is very low, and it can be recycled and has a longer service life. According to statistics, Generally, the reusable frequency of a mobile house is more than six times. From these data, we can also understand that the comprehensive cost of the mobile house is relatively low.
And such a building will not produce construction waste. This is undoubtedly a good protection for the environment, which is in line with current needs.
The size of the standard box room is 3m*6m*2.8m, the size of each window is 950*1200mm, and the size of each door is 950*2000mm.
Mobile house structure:
1. Beams, columns, bottom and top purlins,
2. The wallboard adopts sandwich cotton rock wool board, the specification is 950mm*2530mm.
4. The floor is MGO fireproof board, the specification is 2780mm*950mm
5. The roof tile is a single tile with a width of 1m and a width of 1.2m.
7. The doors we have equipped before are plastic steel doors. In order to increase the service life, we choose steel doors.
1. All components of the mobile house are prefabricated in factory standardization, which not only facilitates installation and disassembly, but also enriches the layout of the mobile house and the functionality of the house by freely adding, reducing, and changing the positions of doors, windows and partitions.
2. The component materials of the mobile house can be recycled. After the components are galvanized, they can be used continuously for 20 years without any construction waste generated during use.
3. The complete disassembly and assembly of the movable house components make the house easy to transport and save costs.
4. The mobile house is light in weight and easy to install. 6 skilled workers can install a house of 200 square meters a day.
5. When the movable house leaves the factory, you can choose to add and match the ceiling, disassemble the floor, disassemble the eaves, and color steel doors according to the actual application.
6. The prefabricated house is highly adaptable to the environment, easy to install on site, and can be used as economical, low-cost temporary office, accommodation, etc.