The prefabricated refugee camps have the characteristics of quick and easy installation, reusability, environmental protection, high efficiency, and high cost performance. It is widely used in temporary construction sites, exhibitions, hotels and villas in tourist areas, houses for disaster relief and resettlement, houses for field operations, and the military field. It can be used as a conference room, office, canteen, dormitory, sentry box, factory building, toilet, etc.
The specific characteristics of the prefabricated refugee camps are as follows:
1. The bolts are used to move and reorganize more than one time, and the overall life span is about 10 years.
2. The standard is universal, and the production and installation period is short. In the process of disassembly and assembly, according to the needs of the customer, it can reduce or increase the number of rooms without changing any of the original materials.
3. Reasonable price, one-time investment, high reuse value, and low comprehensive use cost.
4. A wide range of use can be applied to the dormitory on the construction site, school dormitory, field operation house, emergency rescue, and disaster relief house, temporary building house and various types of roof addition.
5. Excellent quality. The wall material of the prefabricated refugee camps have good thermal insulation, heat insulation, and sound insulation effects, and has strong comfort. The indoor clear height is more than 2.5m, and the space experience is good. Standard products can withstand 11-level typhoon.