With the development trend of the construction industry, the construction technology of engineering buildings is also changing. All the components of KHOME prefabricated porta cabins are produced in the factory, and then according to the architectural design, the on-site construction is carried out quickly. This type of house has the characteristics of high production efficiency, saving worker cost, and protecting the ecological environment, so now it is very popular in the market.
1. The parts of prefabricated porta cabins manufactured by the factory are equivalent to standardized products, so the quality can be better controlled.
2. After the prefabricated parts are delivered to the site, they can be assembled immediately to improve installation efficiency.
3. The level of specialization is improved. Assembling the porta cabins requires only simple installation tools, which reduces the staffing of the construction site, saves the cost of human capital, and promotes production safety.
4. The construction waste of prefabricated porta cabins is less, because the prefabricated component parts are produced in the factory to reduce the construction waste, reduce a lot of dust, and benefit the ecological environment protection.
5. Effective cost performance. Modular design, all components are can be mass-produced, effectively reducing costs.