I. Steel frame
1.1 Steel: The frame material is all hot-rolled steel plate or hot-rolled galvanized steel plate of 2mm~3.5mm.
1.2 Surface treatment of steel parts:
Two process methods are used:
1) When the steel is selected from hot-rolled steel, the surface of the steel is first derusted, and then a 30 μm thick epoxy iron red antirust primer and an alkyd topcoat with a thickness of 60 to 70 μm are sprayed.
2) When the steel is galvanized with hot-rolled steel sheets, the zinc layer content is ≥180g, and then a 10μm thick epoxy primer and an epoxy intermediate paint are sprayed together, and finally a 60μm thick alkyd topcoat is sprayed.
1.3 Angle pieces: There are 8 corner pieces (ISO1161 standard size) on the upper and lower sides. The thickness of the corner piece steel is 5mm. The thickness of the top piece for the top frame is 20mm, and the thickness of the top piece for the bottom frame is 10mm.
1.4 Fork slot: The bottom frame has a fork groove for forklift trucks. The two slots are 1200mm apart and the slot slot size is 90mm×280mm.
2.1 Composition: The bottom of the box consists of the bottom steel frame, the floor base layer, the floor surface layer and the floor edge strip.
2.2 There are several options for the floor base:
1) Multi-layer glued wood board, thickness 18mm, plywood surface covered with waterproof film, plywood meets GB18580-2001E1 standard. The thermal conductivity is 0.12 W/(m2k).
2) Cement fiberboard, thickness 18mm, non-combustible Class A material, in line with GB8624 standard. Thermal conductivity 0.3W / (m2k).
III. Insulation Materials
Wallboards have the following options:
1) 50mm thick EPS color steel sandwich panel, thermal conductivity 0.663W / (m2k), fire rating B1.
2) 75mm thick EPS color steel sandwich panel, thermal conductivity 0.442W / (m2k), fire rating B1.
3) 50mm thick PU color steel sandwich panel, thermal conductivity 0.41W/(m2k), fire rating B1.
4) 75mm thick PU color steel sandwich panel, thermal conductivity 0.28W / (m2k), fire rating B1.
5) 50mm thick rock wool color steel sandwich panel, thermal conductivity 0.749W / (m2k), fire rating A.
6) 75mm thick rock wool color steel sandwich panel, thermal conductivity 0.530W / (m2k), fire rating A.
Series No.: KHCMD03
Number of standard containers: 2
Double room with separate bathroom and kitchen
There are two beds in each room, each room has separate bathroom and kitchen.
Furniture: Bed, table & chair, dining set, refrigerator, closestool, shower etc.
1. It can be assembled and disassembled conveniently and quickly, and the installation process requires only simple tools. The average person can install 20-30m2 per person per day. It takes only two days for six people to complete a standard mobile board room of 3K*4K.
2. General standardization, can achieve industrial production.
3. It can be inventories, can be used repeatedly, and the loss rate is low. It is necessary to remove the need to build temporary office and living facilities during the construction of traditional buildings.
4. Not subject to transportation restrictions.
5. According to the needs of customers, space can be combined with standard modular to build buildings of any size, ranging from small pavilions to large hangars or several floors.
6. Environmental protection. There is no need to use a lot of bricks, linoleum, asbestos and other materials, and there will not be a lot of construction waste to pollute the environment.
7. The light steel structure is treated with anti-corrosion paint, the normal service life can reach more than 10 years, and the average annual use cost is much lower than that of other similar materials.
8. The house is beautiful and generous, with bright color, soft texture, flat surface and good decorative effect. The layout is flexible, the doors and windows can be set at any position, and the indoor partition can be set at any lateral axis. The stairs are set outdoors. The structure is waterproof, and the house is structurally waterproof and does not require any waterproof treatment.