A. The container house has good bearing capacity and can be stacked with 3 layers. Container houses with high shock resistance and high stability. Beautiful appearance and good looking.
The frame of the container house is relatively thick, making the house look stronger.
B. Main body of the house: Class A fireproof, rock wool board
C. Basic parameters:
Roof live load: 0.30 kN per square meter (30.6 kg / square meter) One thousand cattle is equal to 102 kg
Floor load: 2.00 kN per square meter (204 kg / square meter)
Roof dead load: 0.25 kN per square meter (25.5 kg / square meter)
Floor load constant: 0.25 kN per square meter (25.5 kg / square meter)
Snow load: 0.30 kN per square meter (30.6 kg / square meter)
Wind load: 0.50 kN per square meter (51 kg / square meter)
Earthquake resistance: 8
Wind resistance class: 10; wind speed: 28.28m/s
Life: 15 years
D. Enclosure structure:
1. Roofing panel: double-sided color steel sandwich large wave tile, Class A fireproof, heat preservation phenolic top panel;
2. Wall panel: 50mm double-sided color steel sandwich panel phenolic board (Class A fire), the substrate is 0.326mm;
3. Floor: Class A fireproof - high density fiber composite floor;
4. The base structure: Q235 bottom frame 10 # channel steel;
5. Corner column: Q235 corner column L100 angle steel.
Series No.: KHCMD02
Number of standard containers: 2
Single Room with Separate Toilet; One Person with Kitchen
Structural structure: The structure is safe and stable, with good wind and seismic performance, good airtightness and sound insulation performance.
Installation aspects: The basic requirements are lower, the mobile relocation is convenient, the entry and exit is flexible and convenient, the lifting speed is fast, and the construction period is short.
Costs: The overall lifting during the relocation, no loss, and low relocation costs.
Appearance aspect: The overall shape is beautiful and generous, high-grade, neat, and can better enhance the user's corporate image.
Other aspects: Have a service life of more than 15 years.