Prefab container houses are a type of mobile residential building that is manufactured in a standard container size or close to a standard container and that can be transported in a container mode and that can still be used for internal equipment during transport.
There are many types of prefab container houses, which can be divided into standard container type and non-standard container type movable houses according to their sizes, each with different characteristics and adapting environment;
According to the structural materials, it can be divided into: steel structure, concrete structure, wood structure, aluminum alloy structure, etc.;
According to the size can be divided into: single apartment type, suite type, villa type, etc.;
According to its cost and applicable conditions, it can be divided into: high-grade, mid-range and low-grade;
It also distinguishes between the most common forms and their production and manufacturing aspects:
1. The overall container house is also called the site activity room. It is widely used in various construction sites. In the true sense, mobile homes can be moved at any time and moved from place to place.
2. Unit combined living house.
3. Steel structure color steel plate combination house.
Series No.: KHCMD03
The 4 peoples double room with separate bathroom and kitchen prefab student accommodation, combined by 2 standard container houses. There are two beds in each room, each room has separate bathroom and kitchen.
Furniture: Bed, table & chair, dining set, refrigerator, closestool, shower etc.
1) Stable and firm, all made of steel, waterproof, fireproof and anti-corrosive, and has strong anti-seismic and anti-deformation ability.
2) The sealing performance is good, and the strict manufacturing process makes the movable room have good water tightness.
3) Low-carbon and environmentally friendly, materials can be recycled and reused, no construction waste is generated, and the environment is not polluted.
4) Low cost and short construction period can greatly reduce the structure and foundation of the building.
5) Fast construction, short construction period and easy installation.
6) The combination method is flexible, and many combination spaces can be derived.
7) It is convenient to disassemble and disassemble. The house is of integral structure with a frame inside. The wall is made of steel plate. It can be decorated with wood and can be moved as a whole.
Usually the container house is in service for 10 to 15 years, and it can be used for 15 to 20 years after being retired. The installation is extremely simple, just like building blocks, each container is firmly connected together by steel members. Compared with the traditional method of building brick-concrete structure, it can reduce construction water consumption, concrete loss by about 60%, reduce construction waste and decoration waste by about 70%, shorten construction period by more than 40%, save energy by about 50%, and reduce urban noise pollution. And dust pollution, the overall production efficiency increased by about 2 to 3 times.