The prefab container house Philippines are currently mainly used as temporary housing. The main function is the same as traditional prefab houses. We can see the container houses as upgrading products of mobile houses.
The prefab container house Philippines is a kind of environment-friendly and economical movable board house with light steel as the skeleton, sandwich panel as the enclosing material, and standard modular series for space combination. The components are connected by bolts, and can be quickly and easily assembled and disassembled.
1. The main body of the prefab container house is a light steel structure keel, which can be reused.
2. The construction cost is lower than traditional concrete buildings. Low cost is its great advantage, and it can also avoid the environmental hazards caused by the burning of brick kilns in traditional buildings.
3. The structural components of the prefab container house are individually designed and manufactured in the factory, and the overall connectivity is better.
5. The construction speed is 5-6 times that of ordinary buildings, which basically does not involve the problem of water use, and is a dry construction.
6. The prefab container house Philippines is light in weight and the key parts are high-strength connections, so even in the event of an earthquake, it will not collapse as a whole, and the seismic performance is good.