The integrated container oilfield rig camps have the following characteristics:
1. High degree of standardization. The container oilfield rig camps combine space according to the uniform length, width and height modules, and the light steel structural parts are bolted to achieve high interchangeability and can be flexibly carried out. It can be disassembled, moved and used many times, which reflects the high production efficiency and use efficiency.
2. High degree of industrialization. The container oilfield rig camps adopts a prefabricated design, and all light steel components are connected by bolts, which is easy to disassemble, move and store, and the disassembly and assembly loss is very small. All the components of the container oilfield rig camps are universal and can be prefabricated by factory production. It is easier to achieve large-scale production, so its production efficiency is very high.
3. Temporary and Simplicity. The container oilfield rig camps have a 10-15 years’ service life and its installation method is easy to learn; assembly and disassembly are very fast.
4. Easy to ship and transport. The container is shipped by the shipping container. Each 40’HQ shipping container can load 10 units standard size unit at least, which can save you a lot in transportation cost.
5. Beautiful shape, flexible layout and wide application.
6. Environmental protection, energy saving, high safety performance, no residue of construction waste and no damage to the environment of the original residence. During the recycling process, the damage of the wallboard is small, and the frame is not deformed. It can be quickly transferred to the next engineering construction site to continue to play its function.