K-home drilling site camps homes consist of modular container house. The modular demountable container house system is flat packed for simple, cost-effective transport and can be used to develop small to large complex and multi-story accommodation. Base modules measure 6000x2400mm by 2500mm high and they are completely freestanding; there is no requirement for foundations or a concrete slab. Once the building is assembled it is ready to be connected to local utilities.
All of our camp homes have the following features:
· Full Painted Premium Grade Container - a large color range.
· Easy plumbing and electrical connections
· Perfect for Mining Camps, Student, Residential and Holiday accommodation
· Ready plans or custom designed to suit your application
· Australian Made
The large accessory range which includes:
· Air conditioner
· Wide range of doors and windows
· Vinyl flooring or floating floor boards
· Full list available on our container accessories page
If you urgently need the camps for your drilling site, contact us immediately.