|Project address: Singapore||Product: Container House|
|Quantity: 81 sets||Lead time: 15 days|
|Installation cycle: 25 days|
The project mainly used for a construction site workers dormitory:
1) 3 bedrooms ensuite with kitchen, living room etc, 1 rooms- senior manager
2) 2 bedroom ensuite all inclusive with kitchen/living room, total 10sets.
3) 30 rooms for 120 general workers living on site, with two bunk beds.
4) 10 rooms for outside showers and sinks
5) 10 rooms for outside toilets
6) 1 dining hall and kitchen capacity of 100 people, about 22 rooms.
7) 1 dining hall capacity of 15 people ( senior staff), about 5 rooms.
This style of unit is popular for container accommodation particularly students or site workers accommodation for example as they are modular and you don't need to stop at 20ft x 8ft size - you can keep building to it to form 20ft x 16ft or 20ft x 24ft open plan spaces for example! We can supply the units in flat-pack format, we can erect prior to delivery or we can erect on site if you require a larger build.
These containers come in as a flat-pack unit and are then built up in sections. As standard, they come with 2no. windows complete with aluminium roller shutters & 1no. secure personnel door. Each 8ft x 4ft panel is already insulated and lined and container wiring for electrics. A clever design that takes around 8 hours to construct from scratch.
You need to first lift the four corner posts and then have the full 20ft x 8ft roof section lifted into position and bolted in. Once this part is complete it is just a case of slotting the 8ft x 4ft panels into position to suit - imagine lego! (you choose where you want the window & door panels to suit your requirement).
A quick, simple and cost effective solution for office accomodation.
Standard Container Dimension
Steel frame system
Q235 galvanized steel structure
50/75/100mm thickness EPS/PU/Rock wool sandwich panel
According to house plan or customized